Launching / Hauling Out:
The 3 ts crane at the yacht harbor operates free of charge for all participating boats
- on August 31st, 10.00 – 20.00 hrs
- on September 1st, 08.00 – 19.30 hrs
- on September 2nd, 08.00 – 10.00 hrs
- after finish of races on September 3rd and 4th , 2016
If your require assistance for launching of your boat please contact:
Mooring / Berthing:
All yachts must be moored at the Glücksburg yacht harbor of Flensburger Segel-Club. Free mooring is available from August 28th to September 4th, 2016.
Berthing for accompanying boats is possible at the harbor of the Flensburger Segel-Club at Glücksburg as long as free boxes are available. For these boats harbor fees are to be paid directly to the harbor master. Please make a note on the entry form in case you intend to bring an accompanying boat with you.
Phone FSC Harbor Office +49 (0) 46 31 – 969
- All Skerry Cruisers (including 22 sqm) are eligible without a valid measurement certificate if the event measurer confirms their eligibility.
- All non 22 sqm Skerry Cruisers will be scored under Yardstick.