Posted on Dezember 19, 2015
Notice of Race World Cup 2016
The Notice of Race for the 22 sqm World Cup 2016, taking place 1st -3rd September in Flensburg, is now released. Reserve the World Cup 2016 date and register your nonbinding interest in the Interessentenliste online! The final online registration on manage2sail.com will be possible later on.
In addition to the 22 Skerry Cruisers, sailing their World Cup, there are also 12-Metre yachts, 5.5mR yachts, 2,4mR yachts participating. Rivas will come to their Riva Classics in the Flensburger fjord, and for the first time, also Skerry Cruisers all sizes can take part in Flensburg. Spread the news also among the Skerry Cruiser owners!
The World Cup 2016, a great sailing event with many highlights. Here’s the schedule!
Wednesday, August 31st:
- 14.00 – 19.00 hrs Registration/Inspection
Thursday, September 1st:
- 09.00 – 12.00 hrs Registration/Inspection
- 12.00 hrs Skipper’s Meeting 12mR and 22 sqm Skerry Cruiser Class
- 14.30 hrs 1. Start – 12mR and 22 sqm Skerry Cruisers only
- 19.00 hrs Zwiesel Crystal Night at the Robbe & Berking Classics yard
Friday, September 2nd:
- 11.30 hrs Races 12mR, 5,5mIC and 22 sqm Skerry Cruiser
- 11.45 hrs Start Distance Race all other Skerry Cruiser classes
- 19.30 hrs A Night with a lot of wood at “Kai’s Bootsschuppen”
Saturday, September 3rd:
- 11.30 hrs Races all classes
- 19.30 hrs Neptunia Night at Robbe & Berking Classics yard / Price Giving Ceremony 22 sqm Skerry Cruiser
Sunday, September 4th:
- 10.30 hrs Races 12mR and 5,5mIC classes only Price Giving and Closing Ceremony as soon as possible after the Final Race